Tuesday 17 May 2016

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar

Last month I posted about the Sugar and Spice blush palette from Makeup Revolution which I picked up in my local Superdrug after being unable to find the palette I actually wanted, which was Golden Sugar. It still hadn't come into stock a month later so I bit the bullet and risked broken blushes by ordering it in, it arrived this week and thankfully was in one piece so today I present to you.


Makeup Revolution London - Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar

a picture of Makeup Revolution London Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar

a picture of Makeup Revolution London Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar

"Our ULTRA Blush palette is perfect for the professional application desired by all of us. Perfect for highlighting too.

Professional and highly pigmented, yet easy to blend, these contain 8 shades consisting of shimmer and matte blushers, merged baked blusher, and merged baked highlighter powder. The ULTIMATE blush palette offering you 8 shades in 1 to suit any occasion!"

This particular palette is so popular it's almost constantly out of stock, I had to sign up for email alerts for re-stocking to be able to grab one, and I can see why people are loving it so much, just look at those colours. 

a picture of Makeup Revolution London Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar

Like before this gorgeous palette was only £6 from Superdrug, it's currently in stock too AND they have another similar palette called Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold, I'm sitting on my hands so as not to go buy that palette too.

Now for the swatches, 

a picture of Makeup Revolution London Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar swatches

The above photo is the top row, taken in shade, I found the first and last shade to be the more pigmented of the four, as you can see the first is more a silvery highlighter and the last shade a coppery bronzer. The two in the middle are both more subtle shades which I think look lovely for day to day use. The below photo is the same row taken in sunlight.

a picture of Makeup Revolution London Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar Swatches

These blushes don't seem to be as heavily pigmented as the Sugar & Spice palette was in my opinion, which is no bad thing as sometimes you do want a more subtle look.

The bottom row, photo taken in shadow, shows these shades are more pigmented than the top row, I particularly like the second from left shade as it has that lovely rose gold look and a gentle shimmer to it. I can't see me getting much use from the far right shade as on my ultra pale skin I fear it would just look muddy, however the others used with a gentle hand could impart a summery glow to my normally pale skin.

a picture of Makeup Revolution London Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar Swatches

As before the below photo was taken in sunlight, the second from left colour really stands out here as a gorgeous shade, I can see that getting some heavy usage. The left most colour doesn't seem as dark in sunlight while the far right still doesn't call to me.

a picture of Makeup Revolution London Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar Swatches

This is yet another gorgeous palette courtesy of Makeup Revolution, they have so many stunning blushers that a girl could end up with quite a collection, at only £6 for this palette it's amazing value for money and in my opinion you'd be daft to pass it by.

I've also bought several of their blushing hearts so will be bringing those to you at a later date.


Next time on the blog

Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti Age Serum

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This palette is so pretty, great post!

    Ella xx
    www.ellaselement.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of this palette - you've really done it justice with some great photography.
    I've recently bought a blush palette from make-up revolution too that i'm enjoying. They're great quality for a low price.

    Your blog's great. Now following on Bloglovin' :) Would love it if you could check out mine too: www.ambambe.com.

    Looking forward to your future posts!
    Amber xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this palette and I absolutely love it! It is so pretty in the pan and on the face! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This is so pretty!!!
    http://beautifullyme.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig