Monday 23 May 2016

Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts - Part 2

Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts


I promised in Part 1 that I would follow up my post on Makeup Revolutions Blushing Hearts in Iced Hearts and Peachy Keen Heart with the other two blushing hearts I bought, which are Peachy Pink Kisses and Bursting With Love (bottom two)

a picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts

 a picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts

Once again I'm thinking that Peachy Pink Kisses (below left) is similar to Too Faced Sparkling Bellini and Bursting With Love (below right) while not an exact dupe, is pretty damn similar to Too Faced Something About Berry

a picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts

Again I swatched the individual colours in both shadow and sunlight to really show how they look on their own followed by a mix of the three colours together.

First up is Peachy Pink Kisses in shadowed light; this is a really subtle blush, each colour being very delicate but still with the lovely shimmer of the others.

A picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Peachy Pink Kisses

In sunlight below you can make out that the far right shade is more peachy, the middle shade is pinky and the left hand shade is silvery. Really living up to the peachy pink part of its name.

a picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Peachy Pink Kisses

Combined the three shades, below left in shadow and below right in sunlight create a dewy, fresh glowing look, more a daytime beach look than a night time partying look.

a picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Peachy Pink Kisses

As before I repeated the process with Bursting With Love, firstly in shadow, and as with the previous blush the left shade is very silvery, the highlighter of the trio, whereas the far right is a lovely flushed colour.

a picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Bursting With Love

In sunlight the far right shade really comes into its own as a gorgeous colour which makes me think a bit of Sleek's Rose Gold blush if you remember that. I think I still have one floating around so I'll double check that at some point.

a picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Bursting With Love

I really think that Bursting with Love in particular will be a great blush to wear day to day because of the way the swatch looks when the three shades are mixed together. Both in the shadowed photo (below left) and the sunlight picture (below right)

a picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts in Bursting With Love
I'd love to know if you own any of these Blushing Hearts and if you do which is your favourite, I'm still trying hard not to buy more but at £4.99 each from Makeup Revolution, I fear it's a losing battle.

Next time on the blog

Miller Harris Perfume
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. They're so beautiful and inexpensive!!!!!! I will definitely buy one or....two or.....many....

    cosmetologylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of these blushes and I absolutely love them! As a dupe for the Too Faced ones they are definitely worth it as they are so affordable! Great post :)

    ShannonKims | www.shannonkims.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig