Thursday 19 May 2016

Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age

A picture of Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age Advanced Serum

Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age Advanced Serum


The Claims


For multi-depth rehydration and visible reduction in lines and irregularities

A highly active concentrate of advanced hyaluronic complexes, next-generation peptides and biotechnological technologies to target rehydration on and below skin surface, while visibly improving lines, wrinkles, sagging skin and textural damage.

The Ingredients 


Aqua, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Polyglucuronic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Lecithin, Phospholipids, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.


The Immediate Concerns


There's a lot of scientific type talk with this product so I've had a bit of a hard time understanding what the ingredients are let alone what they do. I also notice a few of my least favourite ingredients in the list but thankfully at the end of the ingredients list rather than higher up, although I wish they weren't there to start with. Especially phenoxyethanol which is used as a preservative yet they have luconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate in there which negates the need for the phenoxyethanol. 

How Did It Fair?


It contains a whole heap of ingredients designed to help fight lines and wrinkles, included but not limited to several forms of hyaluronic acid of different molecular weights (this is where my eyes started to cross but I know hyaluronic acid is the ingredient of the year so more hyaluronic acid can only be a good thing.) 

It also contains something called Matrixyl Synthe 6 which is made of palmitoyl tripeptide-38, used widely in skincare to help boost collagen and support existing collagen, and copper lysinate/prolinate which aids the penetration, enhance stability and aids collagen support/production.

This is a very gel like liquid serum which comes in a glass bottle with a dropper to apply it with, which I kinda like because it makes me feel a bit mad scientist when I'm applying it. I've noticed that it sinks in super fast and leaves no tackiness or stickiness behind, you'd think you hadn't applied a thing to be honest but it does really plump the skin out.

My Conclusion


I think this is a really good serum that makes my skin plump out, although I don't have sagging skin at my age, I do have the start of fine lines and I have noticed my frowny lines look softer after consistent use of the serum. I love the way it absorbs into the skin so quickly without any residue.

I was very lucky when I bought mine, as it was on sale for £3.00 (I'm not joking, I just wish I'd picked up more) as it is usually £30.00 from Boots.

A picture of Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age Serum

Next time on the blog

Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts Part 1
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. £3.00 !!!!!!! Are you bloody kidding me?? How come you got it for that price? I have often lingered over this range at boots but wasn't quite sure if I needed it! And it's not cheap to chance it haha! It sounds rather interesting x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly think someone priced it up wrong, their mistake, my gain.

      Delete
    2. I honestly think someone priced it up wrong, their mistake, my gain.

      Delete
  2. Oh my life!! £3!? What a bargain! I've recently bought this and just waiting for it to arrive. Looking forward to trying it out!

    Beekeyper - Latest post - 6 steps to swoon-worthy skin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig