Thursday 12 May 2016

Latest in Beauty Box

I've posted about Latest in Beauty before when I detailed what I ordered in my 'make your own box' back in March, since then obviously I've used up all of what I'd ordered so I thought it time to make up another box, last time I chose the six item box, this time I've gone for the nine item box and pretty much like in my last box I've opted for skin care products to try out rather than makeup.

So here's what I ordered this time;

Bee Good - Lift and Brighten Eye Cream


This powerful multi-action eye treatment lifts, tightens, reduces dark circles and visibly improves the signs of ageing. Can also be applied to fine lines around the lips.

A picture of Bee Good Lift and Brighten Eye Cream

I've been wanting to try the Bee Good range for a while now so I was glad to see the eye cream and the cleanser as options on build a box.

Bee Good - Honey & Propolis 2-in-1 Cream Cleanser


Sweep away make-up and grime without drying the skin with this gentle but effective cream cleanser.
Use the muslin cloth (not pictured) to buff away dead skin to reveal bright, radiant, silky-smooth skin.

a picture of Bee Good Honey & Propolis Cleanser

Balance Me - Restore and Replenish Cream Cleanser


The Restore and Replenish Cream Cleanser effectively removes make-up and grime while boosting hydration and radiance. Suitable for all skin types, this clever little cleanser will boost collagen, soothe sensitivity, plump and protect against environmental damage and premature ageing.

a picture of Balance Me Restore and Replenish Cream Cleanser

I've heard a lot about Balance Me lately so thought it would be nice to try out the cleanser and face cream.

Balance Me - Moisture Rich Face Cream


A deeply hydrating power moisturiser that plumps, firms, lifts and smoothes skin for daily perfection.


a picture of Balance Me Moisture Rich Face Cream

Amie - Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturiser


For the softest, dewiest shine-free skin. Even if you have oily skin, you still need a moisturiser to hydrate and soften skin.

a picture of Amie Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturiser

I've never tried anything from Amie before so I look forward to trying out this mattifying moisturiser.

Elemental Herbology - Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator


Helps to plump, moisturise and nourish dry skin. Combining Aquarich®, a 24-hour moisturising complex fortified with anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals and ultra hydrating botanicals. Ideal for dry or mature skin or for use in a cold or dry environment.

a picture of Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator

I have actually tried Elemental Herbology before, back when I used to write my old blog, as I recall from that time I did like this product so I expect to still like it now.


Green People - Age Defy+ 24 Hour Brightening Moisturiser


This intensely hydrating moisturiser reduces the appearance of dark spots and encourages cell turnover, revealing brighter, smoother skin.


A picture of Green People Age Defy+ 24 Hour Brightening Moisturiser

I've never actually heard of Green People before so I looked them up and I quite like what I discovered;

"Green People, the sensitive skin experts since 1997, creates luxury organic beauty products that bring your skin back into its natural balance. Creating skin care solutions for every skin type, including ultra-sensitive, Green People is an environmentally conscious company that puts its ethics ahead of its profits."

MALIN+GOETZ - Trio (Moisturiser, Lip Balm, Cleanser)


A collection of top sellers for the Malin+Goetz range of sensitive skincare. Including a gentle but effective gel cleanser, a nourishing lip balm and light and deeply hydrating moisturiser, this is the perfect introduction to the range or a travel friendly collection for the converted.


a picture of MALIN+GOETZ Trio (Moisturiser, Lip Balm, Cleanser)

Skyn ICELAND - Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels


The patch, a cutting-edge delivery system, works in just ten minutes to soothe, tone and de-puff the skin under the eyes.

a picture of Skyn ICELAND Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels

I've never tried eye pads or eye masks before so it'll be interesting to see how this work.

So there we have it, my nine item box from Latest in Beauty, this box cost me £16.99 and the six item box in March cost me £12.99, I don't think that's too bad to try out such a wide range of products that you can choose for yourself.

If you don't want to make up your own box they also do set collection boxes for you to purchase with minimal effort. Like I said before they are not a subscription box so you just pay for the box you want each time rather than pay so much and receive a box each month. I prefer this as it allows me more control over what I receive and when according to how my bank balance looks.

Next time on the blog

MOA The Green Balm
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig