Monday 21 March 2016

NARS Blusher in Sex Appeal

Another makeup post so soon after the one about the Lancome Teint Idole foundation, I must be having a flush. But what is more fitting than blusher to come after foundation, after all, once we've created a good base we need a little colour in our lives.

a picture of NARS Sex Appeal Blush
heh look at that dusty cover
One of my favourites at the moment is NARS Sex Appeal (insert immature giggle) it is such a pale peachy blush that on many skin tones it may not work at all, but on my ultra pale skin it builds up to a lovely becoming flush of colour.
a picture of NARS Sex Appeal Blush swatch
Trying to show it swatched
a picture of NARS Sex Appeal Blush swatch
Stands out better on my inner arm
It's such a delicate shade, look at that delicate flush of colour. No wonder it was named what it was. Unlike NARS Orgasm, (which I no longer have) I can liberally apply Sex Appeal without worrying about the clown effect, whereas Orgasm had to be applied sparingly and carefully for fear of looking like a horror show.

Next time on the blog.

Sanctuary Polishing Hot Cloth Cleanser.

Which NARS blushers do you have, or have you tried, and which is your favourite? I'd love to hear from you so drop me a comment.

*I don't bite. (unless you ask nicely)*
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh hey girlie! #thegirlgang chat sent me! Gorgeous blog lovely! Looking for a new blusher and this colour looks beaut! Www.miniaturemilk.wordpress.com // Imogen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elizabeth.. great going keep it up.. wuld like to see more about fixing spots on skin, owing to pregnancy..

    will make it a point to return soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done some posts about Bravura London who do great products for spots and dark patches but i don't know if it's suitable for pregnancy. I will have a review of Antipodes honey mask coming soon and they do say that's good for blemishes too. Stay posted 😘😘

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig