I thought I'd just lay out my rough plans for this blog, Mrs Red's Beauty Blog, in an introductory post and see how I go, I'm older, hopefully wiser and certainly busier than I used to be so won't be posting every day like many younger bloggers can or I'll just wear myself out.
My plans mostly include;
- Posting about skincare.
- The ingredients that go into products.
- Do it yourself beauty treats.
- The inner workings of beauty treatments.
It is unlikely I'll post much about makeup as I wear very little and tend to stick to what I like.
Also because I am busy these days there's a good chance that a fair few pictures I'll post of products will be sourced (with credit) from the company in question's website, as I don't tend to have the time to set up perfectly posed photos. I'm admitting this here so it's clear.
If I manage to get this blog to a stage where companies wish to send samples and I accept those samples I will make it clear that they were provided to me free of charge. I do not and will not heap glowing praises where they are not due.
I apologise in advance if the text is too big, I don't tend to wear my glasses while on my computer so need the larger font to see what I'm doing. I don't hold much stock by fancy, tiny fonts in funny colours either. I'm a practical woman and that will show here.
A tiny bit about me;
- I'm a woman in my thirties, the exact number I'm not sharing.
- I named my first blog Ms Red's Beauty Blog because I had red hair at the time, although I no longer have red hair I've kept the name (with the slight difference of Mrs) so people I used to know can, if they wish, find me again.
- I have a husband, a dog and a cat. I'm not sure which of those three is the most immature.
- I work full time, and not in the beauty industry.
- I'm on the hunt for an eye cream that works on those pesky fine, under eye lines.
That is all for now.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin