Tuesday 8 March 2016

Under Construction

It's been a long time since I last ran a blog, that blog (Ms Red's Beauty Blog) was semi successful in its following and I know it will take me a while to build back up to that here. I'll even admit I've forgotten the HTML coding I used to know amongst many other bits of pertinent information for running a blog, and don't get me started on the contacts I've lost along the way.

I thought I'd just lay out my rough plans for this blog, Mrs Red's Beauty Blog, in an introductory post and see how I go, I'm older, hopefully wiser and certainly busier than I used to be so won't be posting every day like many younger bloggers can or I'll just wear myself out.

My plans mostly include;


  • Posting about skincare.
  • The ingredients that go into products. 
  • Do it yourself beauty treats.
  • The inner workings of beauty treatments. 
  • Perfumes. 

It is unlikely I'll post much about makeup as I wear very little and tend to stick to what I like.

Also because I am busy these days there's a good chance that a fair few pictures I'll post of products will be sourced (with credit) from the company in question's website, as I don't tend to have the time to set up perfectly posed photos. I'm admitting this here so it's clear.

If I manage to get this blog to a stage where companies wish to send samples and I accept those samples I will make it clear that they were provided to me free of charge. I do not and will not heap glowing praises where they are not due.

I apologise in advance if the text is too big, I don't tend to wear my glasses while on my computer so need the larger font to see what I'm doing. I don't hold much stock by fancy, tiny fonts in funny colours either. I'm a practical woman and that will show here.

A tiny bit about me;

  • I'm a woman in my thirties, the exact number I'm not sharing.
  • I named my first blog Ms Red's Beauty Blog because I had red hair at the time, although I no longer have red hair I've kept the name (with the slight difference of Mrs) so people I used to know can, if they wish, find me again.
  • I have a husband, a dog and a cat. I'm not sure which of those three is the most immature.
  • I work full time, and not in the beauty industry.
  • I'm on the hunt for an eye cream that works on those pesky fine, under eye lines.

That is all for now.

xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig