Tuesday 29 March 2016

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

A picture of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

The Claims

"Free from mineral oil, it has a rich and creamy texture and swiftly removes all traces of face and eye make up, even stubborn mascara. Phase two is the polishing. Polish off the cream using the pure muslin cloth to gently dislodge dead skin cells and help reveal clean, soft and radiant skin. Naturally active ingredients include eucalyptus and cocoa butter for smoother, cleaner skin."

Ingredients


The Immediate Concerns

I didn't really have any concerns about this product, there are a couple of red coded ingredients in it but towards the end of the list, and as a product that doesn't stay on the skin for very long it just isn't a big deal for me.

Some people may be concerned about the eucalyptus and rosemary contents if they have particularly sensitive skin, but the cocoa seed butter, glycerin and beeswax would counter the irritation that may be caused for most people being such moisturising and protective ingredients.

How Did It Fair

I've been using cleanse & polish for several years now, with the occasional side track into the Sanctuary's version of a hot cloth cleanser but I always, always, come back to the Liz Earle original.

I love the smell of it, it's refreshing and uplifting, I love the creamy feel and ease of use, I tend to massage it into my face after cleaning my eye makeup off, then remove with the muslin cloth that comes with it. I love the muslin cloth, it always feels like it's really cleaned my face along with gently exfoliating it.

My Conclusion

Did I mention that I love it?

Seriously though it has worked for me, my skin likes it and I like it, and I can see myself buying it for many years to come. I know Liz Earle brings out special edition versions but I hope they never change the original.

A picture of Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
Have you tried cleanse & polish, did it work for you or do you loathe it? I'd love to hear from you, feel free to drop me a comment below.
Next time on the blog

Dry Body Brushing, How & Why.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've not used it for years. I currently use cleansing balms from de Mamiel and Skin & Tonic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've yet to try a cleansing balm, though I have one on its way to me.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig