Monday 4 April 2016

March | Product Favourites

A picture of Liz Earle, Bravura London, NARS
March | Product Favourites.

I can't believe a whole month has passed already since I decided to start blogging again, it's been a hectic time for me with work being super crazy and re-starting the blog, it's been particularly hard finding a place to take photos, especially before the clocks went forward again, now thankfully I can go into the garden for an hour after work and get some decent shoots done with a garden table, a white canvas and some artificial roses.

Bravura London's Calendula Toner || £12.40

Bravura London, Toner

With this toners wonderful ability to calm down hormonal skin outbreaks plus being my go to face freshener in a morning I have to admit it's slightly more than just my March favourite, Bravura London Calendula Toner is a firm favourite. If you're a combination or oily type I'd totally recommend checking this out. Plus it is vegan friendly if you're into that kinda thing.

NARS Blush in Sex Appeal || £23.00

NARS, Blush, Sex Appeal

A perfect blusher for those of us with super pale skin, I've always found a lot of brighter blushes can make me look a bit clownish, so NAR's Sex Appeal with its soft and delicate peachy colour really works well with my colouring.

Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish || £14.00

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Cleanse and Polish is my go to cleanser, it's I've always turned to for a proper deep clean but also smells refreshing and uplifting, I've tried other hot cloth cleansers, this will always will hands down. The day Liz Earle stop making this is the day I cry like a baby.

Last but by no means least is a slight cheat as it's two products in one photo, but I couldn't choose between them if I tried so it is Bravura London's Salicylic Acid || £9.59 and Bravura London's Glycolic Acid || £9.59 both of which are complete skin savers. I've never had such wonderfully smooth and soft skin before and it's all thanks to these two beauties.

Bravura London, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid
Do you have any particular favourites you've been using in the past month, I'd love to hear from you so pop me a note in the comments below.

Next time on the blog

 All about Hand Care
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The Liz earl is one of my must haves it's awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Bravura London, I like the sound of these products a lot! I have sensitive skin and a lot of anti-aging products disagree with me, I think trying more natural products is something I need to investigate. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig