Tuesday 12 April 2016

Holika Holikia Silky Foot Mask Sheet

I work on my feet, have done for twelve years, that's eight hours a day, five days a week. I haven't done the maths but that's a lot of time standing up, not counting any time outside of work either, so obviously the skin on my feet gets a bit battered. So with that in mind, I decided to give Holika Holikia Silky Foot Mask Sheet a try.

A picture of Holika Holika Silky Foot Mask Sheet

The Blurb

"A quick and easy moisturizing foot mask sheet, in a sock form. Multiple flower and vegetable ingredients nourish the feet, which softens them from the inside out. Your feet will feel refreshed and moisturized after one use!" 

Asian cosmetics are just so cool for how easy they are, unlike here in the West they really think it through when designing things like this, inside the sachet is a pair of white, plastic booties with a fabric inside which is already saturated with the essence. You simply tear along the dotted line connecting the two booties and stopping the liquid leaking out and put your feet inside. Simple, easy, no mess.

A picture of Holika Holika Silky Foot Mask Sheet booties

There are my tootsies soaking in the essence, it smelt amazing, I have to admit, truly lovely scent to it. However it did very little for my feet, the hard skin I do have (I won't share that image today) was still there just softer round the edges, strange feeling really to have soft hard skin but I bet you know what I mean.

That softened hard skin feeling lasted a day, so I couldn't really recommend it to people with hard working feet. Maybe it would be better for people with mild hard skin, or youngsters with few callouses.

Because I found that the mask sheet did little for me I bought the Holika Holika Silky Foot one shot peeling, I used that last night so I expect peeling within a week. I will bring you another post about how that goes shortly.

Next time on the blog

Tony Moly I'm Real Sheet Mask - Rice Clear Skin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig