Thursday 2 June 2016

May | Product Favourites

A picture of Miller Harris Citron Citron, Hylamide, MOA, Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts

May | Product Favourites.

Another month gone, another favourites post. May has been a busy one for me again, had some time off work to visit Hay on Wye, bought lots of books as you do when you visit the town of books, then spent the rest of my time doing gardening or DIY around our house. One thing that's been bugging me though is my insomnia which has been really troubling me this month so next month I might try focusing on relaxation to attempt to sleep better. Can't hurt right.

Miller Harris Citron Citron || £95.00

A picture of Miller Harris Citron Citron Perfume

I expected a lemon or orange smelling perfume, boy howdy was I wrong. It is citrusey but you can smell the cedarwood coming through right from the first spritz, you can make out that cardamom warmth, the fresh mind and basil notes. I was amazed by how complex and stunning this perfume was. So gorgeous I want to try more of Miller Harris' perfumes.

Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age Advanced Serum || £30.00

a picture of Deciem Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age Advanced Serum

I think this is a really good serum that makes my skin plump out, although I don't have sagging skin at my age, I do have the start of fine lines and I have noticed my frowny lines look softer after consistent use of the serum. I love the way it absorbs into the skin so quickly without any residue. I was lucky enough to get this at a bargain price, but I think once it's used up I'd repurchase at the full price from Boots.

Magic Organic Apothecary - The Green Balm || £12.50 50ml, £4.99 15ml

a picture of Magic Organic Apothecary The Green Balm

If I could get enough of this balm at once I'd happily wallow in a bath full, it is so nourishing and moisturising, it sinks in quickly and doesn't feel oily. I slather it all over my lips to condition them and my hands to repair them and it is wonderful. Something I'd happily buy again from MOA.


A picture of Makeup Revolution Blushing Hearts

Such beautiful blushes and only £4.99 each, who wouldn't love them, the fact they are near dupes for Too Faced Sweetheart blushes helps as well. I own four, but I plan on getting the others from Makeup Revolution soon too.
Do you have any particular favourites you've been using in the past month, I'd love to hear from you so pop me a note in the comments below.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read each and every one!

However if you need a more direct answer or have a question, do feel free to contact me via Twitter @RedsBeautyBlog or drop me an email at elizabethredblog@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Mrs Red's Beauty Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig